If you are looking for an English training provider for your employees, then you are at the right place. We’re here to collaborate with you and provide the exact program you need to take your company to the next level. We want to be partners in your success, not just service providers.Interested
English for General Business:
This is a general business training that takes your employee’s level up to intermediate. The employee will acquire the language needed to communicate in any business situation with limited competency in details.
English for your company:
This is a detailed business training that takes your employee’s level up to advanced. The employee will acquire the language needed to communicate in any business situation with ease even in details related to your business. This step is made specially for your company.
Where to take the training
You come to us:The training takes place at our school. We provide the training room with all necessary equipment, but we aren’t responsible on transportation.
We come to you:We send our trainer to your company. We’re responsible on his/her transportation. You provide the training room with all necessary equipment.
- 1 First Contact. All contacts should be through Emails. information can be provided through phone, though.
- 2 A DAY AT YOUR COMPANY: A meeting is held to discuss the needs of your company and the services we offer. The place and the availability ( hours per week and times ) are discussed at this meeting. Your company’s details (including your logo) are recorded to prepare a final service proposal (groups shouldn’t have more than 10 students). .
- 3 Your employees should take a placement test to pinpoint their level (free).
- 4 Test feedback is sent by Email.
- 5 The final service proposal along with a quote is designed specially for your company and then sent by Email or brought in person.
- 6 If the two parties agree on everything, a meeting is held for signing the contract.
- 7 Training: Employees take classes. A report is provided each month including test marks, weak areas to be improved, attendance and seriousness, advancement. The report is sent to both the trainee and the person in charge in your company.